With the season of falling leaves and cool weather upon us, it’s time to shift our makeup from bright Summer hues to warm Fall smoky eyes. Changing your eyeshadow looks with the season is a fun way to get into the spirit of Fall while also staying up to date with beauty trends. For this look, we are going to be highlighting how to incorporate our new On The Line Defining Waterproof Pencil for a smoky, Fall Inspired eye look. Keep reading for our recommendations and simple steps on how to achieve an eye look that is ready for Fall!
To create a soft, warm, and dimensional look this Fall, grab the Golden Hour Luxe Eye and Cheek Beauty Palette! This palette contains 8 neutral, matte, and shimmer eyeshadow hues, as well as a blush and bronzer. This all-in-one palette will help you create a look that is truly magical! We suggest the following application to create a warm smoky eye look with three eyeshadow shades from the Golden Hour Palette:
- First, go in with shade Lure (a soft, light pink) all over the lid and up to the brow bone with a blending brush.
- Next, apply and blend shade Eventide (a warm terra cotta burnt orange) onto the lid and crease of the eye. This color will serve as a base for a smoky eye.
- Now time for some shimmer! Use shade Twilight (a shimmery mauve) all over the lid, using a flat blending brush to gently pat the shimmer onto the lid.
*Aloette Pro Tip: Spray your brush with Set + Shield Environmental Defense Makeup Setting Mist to get more pigment and shimmer before applying the shadow.
Give ‘Em Some Smoke with *NEW* On The Line Defining Waterproof Pencil
To help keep our eyeshadow look going, we need to add some smudgy, smoky eyeliner. Our *new* On The Line Defining Waterproof Pencil in shade Chocolate is perfect to add some depth to this look! This waterproof eye pencil shade glides smoothly on the eye with precision without tugging. This dimensional liner is great for smoky eyes as well as day-to-day looks. Available in shades black, chocolate, and platinum, there is a shade for every versatile eye makeup look. To apply On The Line Defining Waterproof Pencil for a Fall inspired smoky eye, complete the following steps:
- Draw a precise line on the lash line directly with On The Line Pencil in shade Chocolate (a deep brown) from the inner corner of your lash while working your way over to the outer edge.
- Once the liner is on the lid, take a small blending brush and smudge the chocolate shade along the lash line to get a smoky effect.
May the Wings of Your Eyeliner Always Be Even…
Let’s wing it! Rather it be a small gentle wing or a fierce wing that means business, adding a wing can add some glamour to any eyeshadow look. To achieve a wing yourself, we recommend using our Total Precision Liquid Eyeliner in shade Black to get a smooth, sharp line. Use the following steps as a guide on how to give yourself a winged eyeliner look:
- Using Total Precision Liquid Liner, draw a thin line directly on the lash line starting on the inner corner of the eye and moving to the outer edge. This line should be as close to the lash line as possible and should not be as thick as the On The Chocolate smudgy eyeshadow shade we previously applied.
- Once we have our thin line on the eye, it’s time for the wing! This wing can be as small or as large as you like—depending on how much drama you want in the look. Draw a line from the outer edge of the eye in a diagonal line slightly inclining upwards until your wing is your desired length.
No Reason to Lash Out!
Mascara is the finishing touch to any eyeshadow look. Top Shelf Volume + Curl Mascara creates maximum volume and long-wear curl with a uniquely curved brush to separate and life lashes. Get bold and defined lashes by using the following steps as a guide.
- Position the wand horizontally at the base of top lashes and apply in a zig-zag motion from the base to the tip. Use the tip of the brush on the hardest to reach lashes.
- Repeat the following steps on the bottom lashes.
- Reapply as desired until you achieve your desired volume and curl.
And voila! A Fall inspired eye makeup look featuring our new On The Line Defining Waterproof Pencil that is ready for all of the cool weather festivities. To learn more about our new On The Line Defining Waterproof Pencil, as well as other b