Lumitone: Anti-Aging, Skin Brightening Ingredient Exclusively From Aloette
Read more about this break-through anti-aging ingredient
Lumitone is Aloette's proprietary blend of clinically tested and scientifically proven ingredients designed to brighten the skin without the use of harsh chemicals that can cause long-term damage. As aging occurs, the skin begins to become dull, unevenly toned and loses its ability to reflect light. Lumitone works naturally with the skin to enhance glow and radiance, promoting a brighter complexion. Get back the luminosity of your skin - with Lumitone!
- Provides the appearance of even skin tone, texture, and radiance.
- Arlatone Dioic DCA has an intrinsic efficacy in the area of skin radiance.
- Arlatone dioic DCA has demonstrated clinical efficacy in evening skin at concentrations of 2% and below.
- 70% Decrease in melanin production on Melanocyte line B16
- 50% decrease in melanogenesis on normal human melanocytes
- Marked, visible decrease in epidermal pigmentation of the basal an supra-basal strata in Skin Ethic® reconstituted skin studies.
- Prevention of activation of tyrosinase rather than inhibition of the activated enzyme.
- Corrected hyperpigmentation in 90% of the subjects
- Significant 23% mexametric decrease in the pigmentation of sunspots.
- The efficient blocking of tyrosinase inhibits the reaction chain of melanogenesis. Today many developments target efficient and fast enzyme blocking properties without any side effects.
- Alpha-Arbutin exhibits impressive in-vitro tryrosinase inhibition on human cell lysates compared to Beta-Arbutin.
- In a clinical trial with 80 women 1% Alpha-Arbutin achieved a greater skin lightening effect after one month when compared with commonly used single components at 1% level
- Alpha-Arbutin helped minimize the appearance of liver spots
- Belides is an extract of Bellis perennis (Daisy Flower) for cosmetic and pharmaceutical use, showing an inhibitory effect on melanogenesis. Belides can be applied for depigmentation of human skin.
- In an in vivo pilot study the lightening effect of Belides reached its maximum already after 14 days of treatment.
- Results in a significant lightening effect
- Reversible, but long lasting effect
- Reduction of melanin formation
- Decrease of endothelin expression
- Reduction of tyrosinase expression
- Inhibition of tyrosinase activity
- ROS scavenging (anti-oxidative) activity
- Helps the skin look like ivory