Aloette’s Guideline for Gorgeous Skin
Achieving gorgeous skin is simply with these easy-to-follow guidelines
Gorgeous skin starts from the inside out. Follow these simple guidelines for getting gorgeous skin and see a difference in how your skin looks and feels.
- Look Flawless: Getting gorgeous skin starts with having a flawless complexion. Wash your face twice a day with a facial cleanser - once in the morning to remove excess oil and then once at night to rid the skin of dirt and makeup. Unwashed skin will attracted clogged pores and unsightly blemishes. Make sure to exfoliate at least twice a week to remove dead skin cells.
- Hydrate Skin: Keeping your skin hydrated by drinking water and using a face moisturizer on your face will help you get gorgeous skin. Use a face mist to spray on your skin during the day any time your skin feels dry or tight.
- Be Gentle: You always want to be gentle with your face. Never scrub facial skin when drying your face; instead, try patting skin dry with a towel. This will lessen the chance that you'll damage your skin.
- Protect Skin: Keep your face protected from the sun by using a face moisturizer with SPF, like Cellular Day Defense. SPF face products help prevent signs of aging, like fine lines and wrinkles, from appearing prematurely.
- Relax: Find some time each day to unwind. Take a bath, adding the Detoxifying Bath Soak, and feel tension just melt away. Use other spa products, such as body scrubs, scented candles to create a relaxing atmosphere. If you are feeling stress, it can show up on your face in the form of blemishes or dehydration.